Good morning it is Friday time for
So I'm having fun and games with blogger today which means this post is going to be devoid of photos I promise to try and sort later? Yay sorted ish the wors don't make much sense as i can't move the photos but I'm hoping it will do
First up Gaia at Wakefield Cathedral absolutely stunning and worth the hour long queue
We also found the final woven sculptures at Elsecar heritage centre. The issues with the noisy dog continue but a happy grateful that hubby attempted to improve things by installing an additional acoustic board, unfortunately it hasn't made a vast difference but I am incredibly grateful that he tried as it meant dismantling part of the work we've recently done in the dining room.
The rest of the week has been the usual blur and I've spent most evenings curled up fast asleep on the sofa as work has been tiring but still a good week overall.
If you fancy joining in pop a post together come back and link up so we can come and visit.









3 comments:
Glad you got your photos added! Gaia looks beautiful in Wakefield Cathedral which also looks gorgeous .Good luck resolving the noisy dog problem. Have a great week
That globe is quite something, and the blue light shows it off to perfection. I like the railway sleeper messages too.
Next door's dog must be a real pain. When we sit out at night there is a dog somewhere in the village that bark a trio of 'noises' over and over without stopping all evening. If I lived next door to it I would be demented by now. Have you spoken to the neighbour. Perhaps it could be left in a room not adjoining yours. It is nice that hubby has at least tried to help.
Blogger is a real pain these days. I am hoping when my new computer arrives (next week I think) and I move from Windows 7 to W 10, that it will be more cooperative.
I hope dozing on the setee doesn't stop you sleeping at night. It sounds as though you need to sleep well.
Has mum had her test results yet?
Take each day as it comes and try not to work too hard. Kate x
Post a Comment