Thursday, 2 July 2015

SUMMER OF COLOUR CHALLENGE

Good morning lovely people, I have officially finished this weeks entry for Summer of Colour challenge, at first two reds and a metallic had me 'running away' but then I decided to play differently with the gelli plate by watering down the acrylics I was using, I then used a deeper red to create the pictures.  So here they all are, the question is this week which one is your favourite, last week I had lots of people liking different ones what about this week, tell my your favourite.


Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3


Picture 4


Picture 5


Picture 6


Picture 7 


Picture 8


Picture 9


Picture 10


Picture 11


Picture 12


Picture 13


Picture 14


Hope you are having fun with this weeks colours

28 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fun collection Virginia.
Hard to decide on favourites but I think "1" & "14" are the two I can't decide between. Love the backgrounds on both and the crabs have such cute expressions.
Toni xx

Robyn Oliver said...

How really cool are those crabs....mmmm think I like No 4 - love his cheesy grin

helena said...

a fun array - made me think of a bodybuilder show as they look like they are doing muscle flexing poses! I think my fav is 10 but also fond of the glum looking 1

CJ said...

This week it's a toss up for me between 3 & 14. I feel a little sorry for 3 --he looks a sad & a little scared, like someone just told him he was going to be supper. But I also like 14 for its enigmatic Mona Lisa smile.

You can find my SOC for this week here: http://proartz.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-of-color-2015-week-4.html

Deb said...

They all look wonderful although I do think my favourite is picture 2.

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice work! I like no. 3 best, he looks like I feel after coming in from my morning walk by 34°! Valerie

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my gosh, Virginia - these are so adorable! You have such creativity in your soul! I love them all, but if I have to pick a favorite, I would pick #1!!! These are perfect for the SOC colors this week and for summer, too! HUGS!!!

Granny Gee said...

As you asked...number 13...he looks so damn pleased to meet us :D XXX

Christine said...

This is so cute, and the metallic is so subtle!

Lorraine said...

Feeling a little crabby are we? Ha! They are so cute. #1 and #14 are my faves.

ULKAU said...

Your grinning crab is simply first-class, I like her totally! Ulrike

GlorV1 said...

I like them all. Great job.

Linda Kunsman said...

wow- so many crabs-and they mostly look happy too! I think #1 is my first pick though it's hard to choose.

sue :) said...

I like No 1 and 14 they just appeal to me more. Love your cheeky crabs. x

wulfie said...

lol Fun!

Dolly B said...

OK I just can't pick one, but my faves are 1 , 3 and 4 . Love the expressions :)
Mary

mandysea said...

aaaaw, these are super cute!! love #1~!

kat said...

Fun and so happy!

SCarol said...

I love your crabs and how you give them all different expressions!

Mary Ann Potter said...

What fun! I love their smiles. Lovely to see your work!

Kristin said...

xo

Joanna said...

These little fellas are such fun!

xx

Valerie said...

Haha, love what you've done! I agree with Mary Ann Potter: love their smiles ;-)

Siggadisart said...

They are super cute all of them :)

Annette P.-L. said...

What a fun collection! I really like your crabs! Beuatifully done!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are super fun!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Unknown said...

these are SO cute! Love them!

Jenny said...

Oh they are seriously just too cute... I love their expressions... very sweet...

Jenny X