I used one of those giant 12 x 12 plastic templates to cut out the shape (my sisters idea). Then popped a strip of alternating papers across the bottom third section. I mounted the photo on white to make it pop and mounted the cut shape on white card stock that I had.
I then did intermittent stitching around the shape. A quick journal block and the layout was complete!
So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website
Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts
or our leader herself - Jen's blog
And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for!
2 comments:
Super LO Virginia. Those owls in the photo look such fun.
Toni xx
I have loads of those template collecting dust somewhere!!!
Post a Comment