Good morning, tis Sunday already, the weekend flying by, although I may well have had a time turner working yesterday as we seemed to cram in a fair amount. Well I think it was a fair amount; had a cooked breakfast, boiler man came out to power flush system and sort the expansion vessel on boiler ready for winter, took said 13 year old to lock n load, popped to B&Q to buy some paint, came home, painted hall stairs and landing (just glossing to sort), hubby made a lovely tea of pan fried salmon, salad and sw chips, watched some rugby 7's, showered, had a snooze on the sofa and watched From Paris with Love in bed with hubby! Like I said busy!
So thought I'd share a couple more layouts from my counterfeit kit this month. First up another photo taken using my phone and a free app (so I can do the journalling on the photo - win win).
I used a precut shaped paper to draw around and cut the shape out. Put a contrasting strip of paper that I'd hole punched across the middle. Added a sprinkle of white stars and did some hand stitching around elements of the edge.
Next up is a panoramic photo that we did when on Flamborough Head beach. I typed the heading and journalling on my PC and printed onto a sheet of paper. Additional strips of contrasting paper and this was a simple but effective layout.
So there we go two more layouts.


9 comments:
Super LOs Virginia. Fabulous photos.
Toni xx
Beautiful layout. Great idea with the journaling on the photo, something I forget to do.
Cindy F.
I really love what you do with those long photos Virginia - that whole LO is just stunning!
two great layouts and another great use of that panorama photo - what a stunner!
Super cute layouts and smart tip to trace around a precut I'll have to remember that :)
Nice work, love the stitching on the first and simplicity of the second - great use of long strips to highlight that long photo.
Lovely work,i love that stitching!
Great layouts! You are really "killing your kit"! 12 layouts, amazing!
I miss printing out those long photos, need to get some printed asap!
Post a Comment