Now I'll be on my way back from a week away and so I'm preparing this in advance so I've no idea what my gratefuls will be - so let's try and guess and I'll update on return to let you know if I got any of them right.
- Time to read
- Time
- Time to relax
- Time to sleep
- Time with hubby
- Time with son
- Just time
- Time to breathe
- Time to absorb
- Time to write
- Time to cook
- Time to find lovely new places
- Time to explore old haunts
- Time to take photos
- Time just time
- Time to take stock
- Time to plan
- Time to remind myself who I am
- Just time
You can see what I really really need is time, let's hope I manage it, Mr Linky for you all, and I'll catch up with all your gratefuls when I return.
Hugs

1 comment:
I hope you got that all done!! I had such a wonderful time last week when we got away, it was so well-filling.
Post a Comment