
I had to make the 't' more distinct in both places on the book that it appeared as it was difficult to identify it easily, I did this by utilising a brown ink that I'd used in the book to highlight the full shape of the letter, the rest were easier to read.

The whole book was done in raspberry pinks and chocolate browns with lots of girly embellishments from fabric flowers to bling and organza ribbons.

The box was made to house the item and painted in matching pink with stitching on the outside, handcut title and fabric flowers!
5 comments:
Wow - what a fabulous thing to look back on that is going to be! How clever to make your own book like that, you'd never know it wasn't shop bought (although I'm not sure there would be much call for books saying Thruculated!).
Oh it's so pretty! What a clever hubby you have to make the box too! Beautifully decorated by yourself of course ;)Brilliant gift idea.
Lovely word book and I what a weird word to have to make up, love the colours.
Great book, love the colour combination.
Well done you, it's gorgeous and a fab gift. Am loving that you got a word from the weekend..verb, I presume?!!!
Post a Comment