Hopefully we'll have been
- Recharging our batteries
- Taking lots of photos of fun days out
- Enjoying the quiet of the countryside
- Exploring
- Having lazy mornings in bed
- Visiting Shakespeare country
- Managing a day trip to Warwick Castle
- Reading
- Art Journaling
- Planning
- Plotting
- Chilling
- Relaxing
- Smiling
- Laughing
- Having fun
- Enjoying time together as a family
What's been Rocking your world this Friday - no linky I'm afraid leave a comment with your link so we can come and visit.

7 comments:
I knew it..you plan ahead and somehow post without being there...no wonder I'm never first!!lol
Hope your week has been all this and more. :)
Hugs xx
Here's the link to my post:
http://scrapbooksusie.blogspot.com/2011/09/whats-rocking-my-world-fridayhalo.html
Hope it's been a wonderful break for you and that you have managed to tick-off all your list.
Toni xx
Sooooo jealous!!! Want to go back to Warwick Castle again!!! Stuff that Rocked my week :D XXX
I'm hoping your break was every bit as good as your list - I'm sure there was lots of laughing anyway! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you've unpacked, made a cup of tea and got the first wash on.
Here's my list this week,
http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com/2011/09/whats-rocking-my-world-this-friday.html
xxx
I hope you have had a fantastic break....and got lots of photos to scrap too :)
Oh, it sounds perfect Virginia - I hope you managed ALLLLL of it! i think we drove past there on the way home from Scotland... would we have driven past there? Am sure I saw a sign saying something about Shakespeare but was probably all a blur by that point!
I'm late but I'm playing! Yay! http://whoopidooings.blogspot.com/2011/09/rocking-my-world-friday.html
Post a Comment