Thursday, 26 November 2009

THE INSIDE OUT BOX

video

Well it's difficult to try and describe this box, so I've taken some video of it, to try and explain. Originally it was packaging that I just refused to get rid of, I thought I'd sand it and paint it and put something else in it but then I lost the lid so I didn't know what to do with it and it stayed hidden in a box, but then we had a fantastic day out recently and my son bought a calculator, he thought it was really cool (even though the calculator isn't that great) the design of it was fabulous and then a light bulb moment - I'm sure I could turn the box into the same design, so here goes, I have photographed the stages but knew a video would make an awful lot more sense. If you wander along here having a nose and like what you see leave me a message!

7 comments:

  1. MAGIC! I know why you couldn't describe it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh you clever thing! My eldest has a DS game holder like this with the DS doggies on the outside and when you turn it round the doggie pictures change. I often look at it wondering how it works thinking surely I could do something like that if it would only stop scrambling my brain. You've only gone and done it! This is amazing! Am blown away! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great, very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, still trying to work out how you did it.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! amazing! and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Alice twice now... not enough! Haven't been for about 3 years because of pregnancy and stuff getting in the way - flipping cheek. He puts on an amazing, AMAZING show. So excited as the first time was at Hammersmith and we were in the mosh pit - so very exciting but didn't see an awful lot with everyone jumping up and down, second time was Wembley and we were right at the back and he was a tiny speck, we had to watch most of it on the big screens. THIS time, unless a giant gets in my way I shall have total, blissfully uniterrupted view! Woohoo! Can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever thing! i love it!

    ReplyDelete