Monday, 8 May 2017

DATE NIGHT

It is soooooooooooooooo long since I last posted a layout, this one was using the Crafters' Companion February kit, that came with a 6 x 6 pad, I personally never buy these as a rule as I'm a 12 x 12 girl, but when presented with it in a kit you have to play - so with some cleverly positioned embellishment and layers I doubt anyone would know that the papers came from a 6 x 6 pad. 


I've hardly done any scrapbooking this year, however, I feel that part of the problem links with a lack of new photos!  So I've started to sort them, unfortunately there are thousands - but I've got to start somewhere. 

Photo was a date night selfie, we rarely get a night out together on our own that we consider a date night, so it was good to actually capture the rather rare moment! 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the papers...and remember...size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete