Sunday, 16 April 2017

THESTRALS AND THE KNIGHT BUS

I found another draft post, this time from our day trip to the Harry Potter world just outside London.  

The first one is a photo of two Thestrals, they form part of a much bigger album from the day (yes you heard me right, a whole album).


And then documenting the Knight bus, we and said 16 year old aboard the Knight bus, a photo of the exterior of the bus and one of the interior!  The background papers were gelli plated papers from a while ago


And that is me officially caught up, now I need to fathom out if there are any I haven't shared!  There must be some lurking somewhere! 

I hope you have a fabulous day! 

Have you ever done a whole album on a single day?   If so what was your day about?

5 comments:

  1. I made an album of my eldest and his cousins performing their own play*with scenery and costumes AND music backing track* back in about 2001. Great fun was had by all :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great LOs. The Knight bus was such a fun item in the film - it reminded me a bit of the Tardis from Dr Who. Hope your Mojo comes back soon.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and layouts. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's fun to do an album of a particular special day. I'm doing a small (8x8) album about my friends' wedding day. The gypsy wedding we had been to recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo..I have the very same somewhere!

    ReplyDelete