Saturday, 15 April 2017

GIBSIDE, LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND PRUDHOE

These have sat as a draft on blogger for long enough, I thought I'd better share them

First up a layout from Gibside, documenting some of the walk we went on and the flowers we came across. 


Next up playing with a couple of polaroid style frames, again taken at Gibside, I was in a using up mode as most of these items were lurking in my scraps bag! 


And finally one of Prudhoe Castle, a castle we went to and when we got in realised we'd been before - whoops!  Enjoyed it nonetheless. 


I hope you are having a good day and managing more creativity than me as mine seems to have taken a nosedive again.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes revisiting the past can throw up new treasures :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Virginia. I haven't done much paper crafting but have done quite a bit more to my crochet throw.
    Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take lovely photo's. lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great but I do love the Polaroid one most. Fab to be back in Blogland again

    ReplyDelete