Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Remember When and Potions

Oh I am scraping the bottom of the barrel with layouts now - so very few left to share - argh! 

Anyway another two layouts from our trip to Harry Potter world - yes I'm nearly done and yes I eventually stopped and finished the album. 

This one of Aragog - reminded me that it looked terrifying on the screen, it was just as terrifying in hung on the wall! 


And this landscape shot of the potions lab, with the outfit of Professor Snape and of Professor Slughorn.


Both backgrounds used on these layouts were created using my gelli plate. 

I hope you are having a good week, October is feeling decidedly autumnal - don't you agree! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia.
    It has certainly turned chilly the last couple of days but at least we still have blue skies & sunshine. I can take it being cooler as long as it stays dry & bright.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the gelli plates certainly make interesting backing papers, *pretending not to see the spider* and that "stretched" photo of the lab is fabulous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete