Friday, 30 September 2016

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 40TH OF 2016

Good morning lovely people tis Friday only one thing in this house - what's Rocking your World this Friday? 


Oh its been a bit of a mixed bag this week if I'm honest, first up well done to said 16 year old just getting on with his art homework, it is coming along nicely despite the fact it has changed quite a few times in its plan! 


I had a couple of great training days last week and felt like I was getting to grips with a subject I know little about - so that was definitely a positive! 

Next up - look at these - I was very naughty and bought all three - I couldn't help it! 


Next grateful said 16 year old has completed his course of tablets so no more having to remind him! 

Tuesday saw us out on a family meal, we had a lovely evening! 


Although we definitely ate too much, said 16 year old wasn't 100% but he managed the evening for which I'm grateful! 


And Sheffield treated us to pretty lights as we left it reminded me of Christmas!!!


The rest of the week has been something of a blur and I've managed nothing creative but maybe managing 3 jobs and something creative might be a tall order if you know what I mean! 

I know I've a cousin who is currently undergoing some hospital tests, I've messaged her a few times but currently no answer and I know her brother reads my blog regularly - tell her I'm here when she needs me and we are all thinking of her and sending her the biggest hugs XXXX

For those out there that read this - if you can keep her in your thoughts and prayers that would be lovely

I have enjoyed snuggles at night, we had a fabulous walk last sunday - but hubby took the photos on his phone as mine was on charge so I don't have those to share. 

We had a letter from school that was definitely a positive - the news couldn't have come soon enough! 

I hope you've had a fabulous week, if you fancy joining in then pop a post together pop back and link up so we can come and visit. 


3 comments:

  1. You don't sound as chipper as usually...do remember to look after yourself as much as you look out for everyone else. Loving Said childs art project :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another busy week for you Virginia. I hope Said 16yr old is feeling much better.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and yours have had a lot of health issues to deal with this year Virginia. I hope said 16 year old is soon back to his usual self.
    I was good you managed a night out with family in the week. They are your support network, just as you are theirs', so it is good to meet up when you can. I will certainly remember your cousin this week. I hope you have some positive news from her soon.
    I hope you manage some 'me time' to sit and enjoy those magazines. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete