Thursday, 7 July 2016

NATURE

Sometimes it is good to stop and smell the roses.  Picture taken last summer at Alnwick Gardens, the rose garden was breathtaking beautiful and filled with the most exquisite perfumes.

This particular rose was my favourite as the colour was so rich and vibrant! 


This was one of those layouts that I wasn't sure would work.  The paper was from a cheap range at the local discount book store and whilst it was beautiful in its own right, it didn't quite do it for me.  Hence adding the less than perfect (but that's OK) hand stamped border and then 'colouring in' with a sharpie pen to make it a little more detailed. 

I added the little rose embellishments, hand stamped the title and noted where we were.  A simple layout to document a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Well it all looks pretty perfect to me :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but beautiful.
    That is a lovely rose and such a fabulous colour.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete