Sunday, 31 July 2016

IT'S A FAMILY THING

Good morning lovely people, finally sharing a few more layouts I'm hoping it will inspire me to get crafting again but at the moment the mojo has been lost for a while if I'm honest!

Here is a photo of said 15 year old and niece last summer at Bamburgh Castle, they were right at the end of the wall overlooking the steep cliffside onto the beach - the adults felt a little nervous of them being sat there if I'm honest!


Photos of this remind me of how close these two are, being cousins that have spent a lot of time together as they have grown up, which means they are more like brother and sister if I'm honest and I love to spend time with the two of them for they both have a wicked sense of humour!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Virginia - love the colours.
    How fabulous that they are this close.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warmth of this page - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I used to get mine to sit as close to the edge as was safe just to take a photo...now I'm "get away from the edge!" :D XXX

    ReplyDelete