Monday, 27 June 2016

GAMES

Morning all, another layout from our Northumberland holiday last year. 

The last room at Bamburgh Castle has some games from many moons ago, said 15 year old and my sister decided to try them out, thankfully there were instructions to help! 


I must admit I'm ever so slightly addicted to my new alphabet, the title 'GAMES' in the layout above uses a set of clear stamps from a certain discount book store, they cost £1 I wasn't expecting them to be great and they do vary in size so I've had to be mindful of that when using them on layouts - there are two heights for the letters - if you notice the 'S' isn't quite as tall as the 'E' - but they give a really crisp finish and I like them! 

Hope you are having a fab day! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the LO Virginia - fabulous colours.
    It's great when you get a bargain that turns out to be really useful; isn't it.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a parenthesis and this looks great framing your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great alphas..even better that they were a bargain. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool...and I love the stamped title :D XXX

    ReplyDelete