Saturday, 14 May 2016

TRIWARD CUP AND YULE BALL

Morning all, more layouts this morning, first up the triwizard cup at Harry Potter world, an absolutely gorgeous prop to admire when we were there! 

Now this is definitely a sketch I saw - but can I find the link - nope not for the life of me, if any of you know the sketch and can point me in the right direct let me know I do like to acknowledge when a sketch has provided a much needed boost as it were! 


Next up outfits from the Yule Ball, Hermione's dress really is very very tiny, however Emma Watson was only around 14 at the time that she wore it, Ron's outfit however, left an awful lot to be desired - bless! 


Have a happy scrapping day! 

7 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...maybe it's the "wyrd" in me, but I loved Ron's outfit :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos Virginia and two lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, i still have a good few HP photos to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages - I LOVE the top one- great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pix to scrap, we loved taking the Warner Studio tour too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely Lo's Virginia,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts showcasing some fab displays.

    ReplyDelete