Monday, 16 May 2016

COLLECT MOMENTS. NOT THINGS - COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUT 1

Our day trip to Harry Potter World was by far my favourite day last year (and probably of the last few years), 10 hours spent wandering through the amazing sets, props, designs, costumes etc.  Simply magical! 

And I'm documenting the day - trying to fight my way through 700 photos (I kid you not), I am now growing increasingly selective as I can see a mini (insert the word maxi) book destined to be created as I've soooooooooooo many photos left over! 

This photo the quidditch set!


I finally also managed to put together a Counterfeit Kit (http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/) - having had many months away from the blog, I've been tempted occasionally but never quite got around to managing it, so this month I actually got around to putting my kit together, unfortunately I forgot to photograph the original kit, but I have managed a good few layouts from it this month already! 

Happy scrapping 


5 comments:

  1. Mini or maxi, your album will be a fabulous keepsake of your super day.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...I think we may need a "Share the shame" blog hop....where we post images of the stacks of photos we have in draws :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start at least putting my photos in albums rather than just storing them on the pc. Love this one - and that's some place Id love to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HP is on my list for this year - I know it will be photo overload! Well done for getting started though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great words to live by! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete