Sunday, 6 March 2016

YOU MAKE MY SMILE... YOU ARE FABULOUS AND DAD

Morning all

Well I recently played with triangles - I couldn't fathom out why I'd not done this before and then I realised they don't cut very easily on my guillotine as it's obviously far bigger than the 12" measurement.  

However, I did have fun mixing up the papers once I'd cut it with my craft knife

Photo taken at the top of Conwy Castle last summer


And this one documenting the large King wire sculpture inside the castle itself! 

This was a new addition to the Castle since we had last visited. 


And finally hubby and said 15 year old with another sculpture inside Conwy Castle, again - really fabulous sculptures. 


Hope you are all having a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all those Mum's out there! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow - do you scrap in your sleep ? There are all great - I do like the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The triangles look very effective Virginia.
    Like Sue, I sometimes wonder how you manage so many - do you have one of those time turner gadgets like in Harry Potter?
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete