Wednesday, 23 March 2016

WOYWW

Morning all, my desk this morning, it's a bit dark in there but I managed to get it photographed none the less. 

So why am I sharing this well the very lovely Julia over at the Stamping Ground helps us share our desks on What's on Your Workstation Wednesday 

For more information - head over here - loads of links to check out with fabulous desk 


More glue was needed at the weekend as you can see - in fact the desk seems completely infiltrated with glue if I'm honest - hence the baby wipes! 

The paper pack top right is a new buy from last week, geometric design


Here is the other side which I managed to not capture in the first photo - as you will there is also the base for another one of those boxes


which is hiding under some brads


Here is the stack of paper


And a better but slightly blurrier close up of the mini book I'm making using the amazing instructions from A Trip Down memory Lane (link below to the blog post).



This is the book partly folded up 


And this is the back, there is still a lot of pages to cover with the paper and I've opted out of the fastener, but I love the book and it has proved really easy to put together!


So there you have it my desk in mid-production mode!

15 comments:

  1. am liking this a lot - great paper pack, that! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those geometric papers look fabulous in you mimn album - thanks for the link. Have a great week of crafting. Linda #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that geometric paper you have - is some of it metallic, looks so. Now the book has me interested as I like making books so I think I need to follow the link and see how it is made. Ah well, another distraction!
    Thanks for sharing so much of your desk
    Hugs, Neet 12 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini book is coming along wonderfully Virginia. I printed out the instructions the other day but still can't make up my mind about colours/papers etc. LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mini book is FANTASTIC - clever you, it looks very complicated to make. I adore those geometric papers - it's funny, patterns, maps and diagrams have always floated my boat, much more than pictorial stuff. I like the muted tones too, very pleasing :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the geometric design complements the design of the book. Happy WOYWW, Vicky #9

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooow! Shiny hexagons!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that geometric pad too Virginia, and use lots of glue myself :)
    Thanks so much for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x 8

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous paper Virginia. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a great woyww and happy Easter, Angela x 23

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new papers and how you coordinated them on your pages.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #32

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mini book looks wonderful. Thanks for the link! I'm definitely going to check it out. I am addicted to making the books lol.

    Have a great week
    Sharon k #51

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Virginia, I do love that geometric paper pad. Awesome. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz#29 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning I can not wait to see the finished box you are making and oh how I love mini albums of any kind been making them for years myself and have had a few special orders wanting them made. I have never seen that paper before it looks really cool. And for the glue I never think you can have to much lol. I have two extra bins I can reach for when a bottle on my desk runs out. Have a fantastic creative week.Hugs ~Anne L#7

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those geometrics are amazing. Peg 70

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that geometric paper and the mini book.

    ReplyDelete