Saturday, 12 March 2016

THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC... GIDDY AND THIS LIFE

Good morning lovely people, I hope Saturday is proving a positive and fruitful day for you up now. 

I've three more layouts to share, the first is me and said 15 year old outside Harry Potter world last year.

The colour scheme is a CSI one from a few weeks ago - they are a great starting point for bringing together mixed manufacturers into a home made kit.


Next up 'Giddy' - hubby said you could see in my eyes how excited I was to be there!  As you can see I've used the remaining border from the middle paper above to create the torn border below. Hand stitching on both layouts as normal


And finally one from Brodsworth Hall last summer, me and said 15 year old were just having a natter and catching up when hubby got this photo of us! 


Have a fabulous weekend lovely people! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour mix Virginia - fabulous LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete