Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Start doing things you love, Copper and After Lesotho

Morning all well I'm sharing some layouts I've created using a colour scheme from the CSI blog this morning.  I do love a good colour scheme, I've been sharing some over the last few days which follow another colour scheme and as I was posting them I'm thinking - brown - not really my colour when it comes to scrapbooking.  However blues and greens - well now you are talking!

So first up one of the many many many layouts I will be creating around our visit to Harry Potter World last year, we had such a fabulous day and took over 700 photos - gulp!  This one is a photo of the shield up on the wall in the great hall. 

I used my wavy boards to cut the lower paper, added some punched hearts and some hand stitching. 


Next up our visit to the Copper Mine on the Great Orme last year, it wasn't very easy getting a selfie in the dark mine but we managed a couple that were OK!  Again I've added some stitching, some enamel dots and some stamped stars to this layout! 


And finally, After Lesotho - the photo I took after said 15 year old arrived home from his expedition to Lesotho - literally the first job was to send him for a shower!  We had missed him so much on his expedition I remember how lovely it was for him to be back at home, chatting away about the amazing time he had had! 

Punched hearts and hand stitching and some hand cut 'flag elements' on this layout.


I hope you are having a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. The photos are fabulous keepsakes of special events and the LOs 'present' them so well.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of photos.... we loved the Studio Tour... especially getting to sit in the car and hang off the bus!

    Nice catch up this morning :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha 700! - I took about 350 but have been twice so probably have the same amount! Fab pages - I love the bottom one - i guess AFTER the showers? :)

    ReplyDelete