Wednesday, 16 March 2016

LOVE, BODNANT AND YOU REALLY MEASURE UP

Good morning one and all, how the devil are you on this rather grey and murky looking Wednesday morning, Wednesday?  Did I really just say that - I mean what is actually happening with these crazy weeks at the moment - it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! 

Anyway I digress.  Photo of hubby and said 15 year old last Autumn when we went to the theatre, the downside of theatre (and come to that cinema) trips is that there really aren't many photo opportunities, I sometimes get an empty stage photo (before or after performance) to scrapbook where we've been and what we've seen, but thought on this occasion it was worth actually capturing my two men! 

I'm loving the muted tones of the paper, and the pop of red in the title, a little hand journalling, free hand sewing and some washi tape and we are done! 


Next up a photo from Bodnant Gardens when we visited last summer, a beautiful place at that time of year.

The layout is a second one based on a sketch by Scrapthology - here is the link if you fancy using it yourself 



And this one is actually mini owner's sketch from February link below


I'm not great with 'precise' measurements if I'm honest, but I think I just about got away with this one! 

Photo taken at the very top of the Great Orme last summer


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. Three great LOs Virginia. I love the colours on the first one - that pop of red is so effective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link back Virginia and that's a lovely take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you layouts. The colours are lovely. I think you got away with that last one.. I once did one with 100 little squares (that I had punched out) but they were a b.. to stick in a straight line!
    Happy WOYWW,
    Thanks for visiting,
    Have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete