Tuesday, 22 March 2016

LOVE, BIRTHDAY CAKE AND DREAM COME TRUE

Good morning, tis Tuesday and I thought I'd share a few more layouts

First up - another triangular one!  This time documenting the fabulous art hearts in the local shopping centre, celebrating 25 years of it being open.  These were dotted around the centre in various places and I had a great evening finding the art (not something we normally do on a visit there) and pretty much got every single one!  Most of them have been decorated by local community groups and they were all very different which is ace! 

I did capture all of them, but only scrapbooked 4 (although I did instagram the lot is has to be said).  I particularly like the one top left which looks like it has a halo - but the 'halo' is actually just part of the lighting structure in that part of the centre!

I also like the key landmarks in the top right one and commemorating the twin cooling towers in the bottom right one - although the originals stood much close together!


Next up documenting birthday cakes, my birthday and said 15 year old's birthday are only a day apart, on my birthday (as it was a Sunday) we had a tea party and I had a minion cake. 

On said 15 year old's birthday he opted for a malteser cake!  


And finally this morning, two of the costumes that we saw when visiting Harry Potter World - attention to detail is fabulous! 


I hope you have a great day! 

6 comments:

  1. Those hearts look amazing Virginia. Lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those art hearts look amazing, but the cake wins for me everytime :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter world and the fact that 15 yr old had the more "grown up" cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heart photos are lovely, well worth scrapping. Great layouts too, looks like you had a fun day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these..especially the heart layout!

    ReplyDelete