Tuesday, 15 March 2016

I'LL NEVER FORGET THE DAY, LUCKY AND SLEEPING BAG

Morning all, another 3 layouts from me, this first one is me and said 15 year old sat in the great hall at Hogwarts!!!!! 

More papers using a CSI colour scheme, handstitching, punched hearts.


And us at the doors to the Great Hall, lucky sums it up!  A really fabulous day that we all loved!


And the last one, I had to document this photo - the only 'thing' that said 15 year old was happy to 'try on' when it came to buying for his expedition to Lesotho! 

His sleeping bag! 

And yes I know he looks like the caterpillar out of Alice in Wonderland! 

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. The photos of Hogwarts are fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...wish my "Junior" would try ANYTHING on... I have to get his dad to try them and if they are miles too big we know they will fit Junior :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 fab pages - I love the sleeping bag! ha ha

    ReplyDelete