Thursday, 3 March 2016

BE GRATEFUL, LOVE AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY

Morning all, well tis Thursday and I've a few more layouts to share with you this morning. 

The first one documents the amazing mural at Plas Newydd on Anglesey, if you ever get to visit I can highly recommend, the mural is vast and probably seems like nothing special, but the guide in the room pointed out that depending on where you stood in the room things appears to 'change' shape as it were.  Like in the first photo the mountains are quite foreboding but if you look at the picture in the lower picture the town and the mountains look quite small and insignificant, the ship also appears to change course - all sorts of optical illusions but great fun nonetheless and the redeeming character of the house as there was a lot of similarity with other houses we've been to in the past.  

I was using up a kit so made the little 3.75" x 2.75" elements to go along side the photos - something I learnt on UK Scrappers last year via one of their classes.


And another layout using the same principle.  Hubby having a snooze in the conservatory of the cottage we stayed in in Wales last year. 


And finally a layout using miniowner's sketch from last month.  I was using a colourway kit I'd put together from the CSI blog as brown really isn't my normal colour scheme.  However I think I just about get away with it. 


This is the link to the post about the original sketch 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia and the photos in the first one really do give you an idea of the changing perspective of the picture. I must have been wonderful seeing it in real life.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete