Wednesday, 17 February 2016

WOYWW

Crikey it's been a while since I joined in with WOYWW but thought I would this morning as a few minutes on my hands 

You should have found me from Julia's desk here a place to meet up and share our productive creative spaces on a weekly basis!

So this is the aforementioned desk - still enough space in the middle to scrap (just).  The pile of paper on the right is for a new kit I've put together inspired by the colours on the CSI blog.  The rest is remnants of papers from another kit I've just finished off.  


If I turn to my right - my main scrapping cupboard is in sight - (yes isn't it a sight! - needs a tidy - I won't show you the floor).  The doors pull out and then slide in so they are above the items in the cupboard, these thin shelf like spaces are excellent for putting completed layouts before I photograph them! 


As you can just about make out here.


Talking of layouts I've a few I've recently finished.

Scrapping an impromptu family get together


Said 15 year old before a weekend team building retreat last year


And a balloon release at school last summer - ooh for some blue skies today! 


Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. What lovely LOs and I don't think your storage space is too bad at all!! There's been a lot worse on some desks :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant cupboard! And see-through boxes. Very handy. And as you say, you can put completed lay-outs on the top of the section. Are you doing CSI too? I haven't done anything with them for months. It's about time I did a LO again really.
    Thanks for visiting,
    Happy WOYWW and have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely busy desk Virginia and your craft cupboard is far tidier than any of my storage at the moment. Super LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scrapbook layouts! I need to get started on some pictures. I have good intentions! I love your scrapbook cupboard - lots of nice goodies and neatly organised.

    Sharon K #42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Virginia, lovely craftroom shot. I think we all feel we work in a total mess- I know I do, lol. Love your layouts. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an organized closet so nicely put away and when company clise the door and it is hidden a way very sweet. Fa layouts too hugs Nikki 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous to see your crafty space; what a great cupboard. Was going to say "neat" but not as in tidy neat.. then realised you may misunderstand me... lol!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. More great layouts.... looks very tidy to me! Ha ha I use the floor too;)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks tidy to me :D I have stuff under my desk -piled up next to it and on the floor! love your lovely bright pages.

    ReplyDelete