Monday, 29 February 2016

REMEMBER THIS, VISITOR'S BOOK AND COLLECT MOMENTS NOT THINGS

Good morning, another few layouts from me this morning, first up a photo of hubby taken in Conwy which I always seem to spell wrong!  Using up elements from a kit, it probably does need something else, just not sure what! 


Next up an instagram photo of a visitors book, I did a couple of pages in when we were holidaying in Wales last year, giving people a heads up of where to go and what to do etc.  


And then using up heart elements and a kit I'd done, another layout of me and hubby at Swallow Falls last year! 


Hope you have a happy Monday! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia. I love the one of you & hubby at the falls.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fab pages - you must get though a few albums!! Gorgeous photos of you and your hubby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you too..some pretty layouts here as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st of March!! Great layouts as usual...love the mix of papers you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely do collect moments! and I love sharing them :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete