Tuesday, 23 February 2016

REMEMBER THIS, LOVE THIS MOMENT AND LOVE

Morning all, I hope I find you all well, Tuesday greets us with some blue skies which is always a positive in my book. 

First up a layout taken outside the Great Orme Copper Mine, showing the entrance areas into the once bustling mine that was only uncovered in recent years!  I thought the photo worked with the muted colours on this layout!


Then exploring on Anglesey, one of the many burial mounds to be found on the island, unfortunately not very well sign posted, thankfully we found this one relatively easy, but would love to explore a bit more of the island to find the rest!

I cut the chevrons out of a sheet of paper to add to this layout and used the remaining chevrons on the layout below this one! 


The queen of hearts statue in Llandudno, the very last statue we found on the Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass trail.  Fabulous stuff! 


I hope you have a great day!  

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia.
    I love how the PPs add texture to the page and really work well with the photo.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lay-out! I love the chevrons. What an interesting trip you have had in Wales. I had never heard of the copper mine and the Alice Trail sounds fascinating. The statue is brilliant. I can just hear her shout: Off with their heads!
    Thanks for your visit at mine,
    Happy Tuesday,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Copper mine looks amazing, the corrugated card reminds me of the tin rooves of miners huts :D XXX

    ReplyDelete