Tuesday, 2 February 2016

PROM, DOCUMENTED AND REALLY!

Morning all, well I'm sharing the layout I created of my niece ready for her prom at school last year, how stunning does she look!

I kept the layout simple as I wanted to attract the eye to the main photograph, I double matted the photo, varying the depth of the mat which I think works quite well!


Next up my brother and sister at my niece's 16th birthday - she decided she wanted a seaside day, which is exactly what we had! 


and finally a shot taken by hubby last spring, we had a warm sunny day and said 15 year old decided to sunbathe - words fail me! 


I hope you are off to a flying start on the scrapping front in February! 

4 comments:

  1. Now I have scrapbook envy lol. I really must get a few projects cleared off my work table...and sort some photos from my massive stash XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last Lo made me laugh with being half in the sun & half in the shade.
    Good layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts Virgina, your niece looks beautiful...you really did the picture justice. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always amaze me with your productivity. Lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete