Wednesday, 24 February 2016

LOVE - SWALLOW FALLS

Good morning, I hope Wednesday is treating you well. 

I've a double page layout to share this morning, I sometimes find that I have a mix of photographs that I can't choose between but were all taken pretty much at the same time - I can see you are all nodding on this one. 

An easy way to include lots of these photos without it being an album all the same is to do a double page layout, which is what I've done with a mix of photographs from Swallow Falls in Wales. 

We made our way down the steps thinking that would lead to the best photographs, thankfully we explored once we got back up the steps and although the view of the water and the sound was amazing at the bottom, the iconic image of the falls was actually fairly easy to get to and near the top!  So we took photos in both areas, some of each other and a few selfies!




Here is the layout when it's in its double page format! 

Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea to do a double layout. I love doubles and I don't do them enough really.
    Thanks for visiting mine,
    Happy WOYWW and have a great week.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Virginia - love the background PPs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent "cropping and stacking" of images :D XXX

    ReplyDelete