Thursday, 4 February 2016

LIFE IS IN THE DETAILS, PHOTO AND LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE.

Morning all, well it's Thursday already and I'm sharing another three layouts this morning. 

First up said niece and her friend doing a mud run last year, I loved the photos they shared afterwards!


Then a Rob Ryan exhibition at Yorkshire Sculpture Park last year, led to the next layout.  Using a couple of photos we took of his work, which is utterly amazing it has to be said! 

I love the whimsical statements that he makes in these pieces, the one about bunking off work and going to the seaside but not telling anybody always makes me smile! 


And finally sister, lil bro and Jess at a very wet Download last year, I don't know how they managed for the weekend I really don't! 


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the LOs Virginia and the photos are super - especially the last one. The expressions in that photo are priceless.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook pages there! I love the Rob Ryan one as I had never seen his work. I'm definitely going to Google that. It looks like very intricate cutting...
    Thanks for your visit,
    Happy WOYWW (although it is Thursday now)
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fab pages. All lovely - you are on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts.... I am a huge fan of Rob Ryan :) His work is so quirky and so funny.

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete