Tuesday, 9 February 2016

FAVOURITE PHOTO, HIKE AND BE OPEN TO WHATEVER COMES NEXT

Good morning, well I find myself on Tuesday and the sun is shining and there are definite blue skies at the moment, so we are off out in a moment to enjoy the day.  I hope you are making the most of it too! 

Three layouts to share this morning, first up a photo from the Members Garden Party at Chatsworth last year, we had a fabulous evening in the garden, enjoying the band, the food we had taken and the fireworks! 


Next up a photo of said 15 year old on his main hike when he went to Crookestone Barn last year as part of the team building for the Lesotho expedition.  I just remember how tired he was when he arrived back that weekend! 


And finally a photo of niece and her friend at their prom last year, I love love love, the natural pose of the two of them!  Utterly beautiful! 


I created all three layouts from a colour kit I put together inspired by a CSI post.  

I hope you are managing a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. The colours work so wwell Virginia - lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab happy layouts.... you always put your pages together so well.

    Lovely happy one at Chatsworth.... roll on summer and a little warmth.

    I agree, such a lovely natural prom pose....

    Hope you have more blue skies today... we have :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. more lovely pages, I love the prom photo - i wish i was as prolific .

    ReplyDelete