Monday, 25 January 2016

LINKING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER AND BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

Good morning lovely people, well I'm sharing two more layouts this morning, these are from said 15 year old's expedition to Lesotho in South Africa last Autumn.  I'm doing lots of layouts in relation to his trip to create a single album documenting his time there. 

The first layout documents the paintings that were done to brighten the school.  The wall was initially grey breeze block - I'm sure you will agree it looks much better for some colour!


The second layout documents the hand print said 15 year old left behind.  The hand print on the left is his and on the right was a student from the school in Lesotho! 


I enjoyed doing these layouts as I played with a few stamps and ink whilst creating them. 

Hope you are all having a happy scrapping day - ooh for a day of scrapbooking! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh how I wish I was at home scrapping instead of being stuck at work! lol Great layouts, love all the inky-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LOs Virginia. How lovely that Said 15yr old will have such a super memory album of his trip.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete