Saturday, 9 January 2016

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND VIEW

Finally a craft related blog post - I bet you thought I'd forgotten how to do one of those don't you! 

So here is not one but two layouts created recently. 

A fabulous mix of colours - very 'my style' as it were. 

The first one documents the first ever game of croquet that the two of them had at Brodsworth Hall.  Very Alice in Wonderland-esque if I'm honest, I sat and enjoyed watching them play, they had me giggling quite a lot! 





Next up a layout document a photo hubby took at sand level on the beach at Seahouses, I didn't know he was doing this and I loved loved loved the finished effect with the close up texture of the sea weed. 
So have I been crafting lots since the New Year, well I've finished off my Journal your Christmas and it is pretty epic if I'm brutally honest.  I used an 8" x 8" album and then used kitchen cupboard joining bolts to extend the book and then I had to add extenders on to them!  I'm so glad I've finished it though for one from 2014 remains unfinished and despite going to extreme measures to make that particular book it is very frustrating from a usage basis, I may need to rethink the cover and take it apart. 

I've also started on my Christmas cards, using this years cards that I received as the base, quick and simple but means that the cards don't get wasted. 

I hope you are managing some crafting time. 

2 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. Hubby's photo is amazing - I love the texture and the perspective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia, What beautiful pages. It reminds me that summer is on the way. What a great photo of the seaweed by your hubby. Mine is keen on photography too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete