Tuesday, 1 December 2015

GIGGLE, TODAY IS A GIFT AND MOSAIC

So three more layouts, I enjoy making layouts out of components blocks like this one, I think if I recall correctly I was 'using up' a kit and had lots of little bits left over.  I had also just purchased the rather cute owl punch.  

Photo of hubby having a pint when we had a weekend away earlier in the summer, the sequence of photos was quite funny but I chose to document this one! 


Alice trail layout again - I've almost a full album with just that one day! 


And another Alice layout, this one documenting the mosaic which we found in a car park attached to the outside of the Public Toilets - I'm sure they could have found a better place to situate it but hey ho! 


1st December lovely people have an awesome day! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Virginia. I love the papers you used and the two little owls are cute. Looks like a fun day. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely pages Virginia - I love seeing how you get the most out of all your papers.
    1st December, that's just 24 sleeps and so much still to get done...groan.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete