Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Wednesday - My Men, Audrey and Holy Island Print

Morning all, well I had great fun with these layouts, I popped a kit together using a colour inspiration challenge, but didn't include lots of the other things so it ended up just a colour kit as it were.  I really enjoyed the pop of black as it isn't something I would have done with this scheme myself but feel it really works! 

This photo was taken at Brodsworth Hall earlier in the year, I use a couple of phone apps to create the white border before I sent it off for printing, I'm loving the square photos at the moment.  Obviously a photo of hubby and said 15 year old! 


Next up you can see the simple addition of glossy accents to the black cardstock makes all the difference sometimes.  The photo is of my Mum winding up my niece when she found 'the' book in the famous Barter Book Store, much to my nieces dismay!  The two of them were in wind up mode and we ended up in fits of laughter! 


And finally a piece of art work we found in the church next to the priory on Holy Island. Done in a Project Life style using up lots of elements of the kit I'd put together


Hope you are having a grand day! 

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you have two comments as Internet went down at work.
    Beautiful LOs Virginia. The black really does 'pop' and looks so effective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete