Tuesday, 24 November 2015

TUESDAY - SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE, PARTY AND SMILE

Morning all, well I'm hoping my Tuesday is nicer to me than my Monday was, hope yours wasn't too tiresome! 

So three more layouts to share, first up niece, sister and said 15 year old at my Mum's in late September for an evening tea party, we enjoyed an outdoor fire, the photo isn't great in that said 15 year old is moving, but I love the natural smile of my sister and the natural beauty of my niece, isn't she pretty! 


Then the same three people at a family get together again back in September, I took loads of photos that night, most of which my sister and niece declared out loud that they didn't like, I'm hoping they are happy with this selection! 


And finally this one that was taken in a fit of giggles because we were trying to work out how my front facing camera worked on my phone, it kept flipping the photos and was driving us mad, hence the slightly mad smile plastered on my face! 


Hope you are having a grand week. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia and I love the fun element of the last one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete