Tuesday, 17 November 2015

TUESDAY - CAN SOMEONE TURN THE LIGHTS ON

Good morning, well the title will let you know that I really really don't like these darker days, I am not someone who enjoys the lack of daylight and I find it a battle in winter, given half a chance I'd hibernate in winter! 
Anyway I'm sharing some more recent layouts that I've done at my craft table. 

First up said 15 year old and his art textile project of growth and decay, when we visited Brodsworth Hall, here he is documenting growth!  I can't believe how old he looks on photos these days!  


The next layout is quite funny in some respects, the hanging 'petals' made for a fun photo of my niece, this is when we got to sit at the main dining table at Chatsworth as part of their 'take a seat' exhibition.  The particular seat my niece chose was the one that Queen Victoria - who at the time was still at Princess, sat at, hence the title! 


And finally one of my more 'arty' instragram photos from the Chatsworth Country Fayre that I had printed.  The Fayre always signals the end of Summer and the beginning of Autumn for us.  


I hope Tuesday treats you well. 

3 comments:

  1. Said 15yr old is certainly growing up - lovely photo of him concentrating on his picture.
    Beautiful LOs.
    I'm not a lover of dark, short days - I find it very hard to get motivated as I feel the day is over and all I want to do is snuggle up somewhere cozy.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts - love the one of your niece! One day I must go to Chatsworth. Tuesday was fine thanks, if a little windy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete