Tuesday, 10 November 2015

TUESDAY BEGINS

Morning all, well we find ourselves on Tuesday already and I've a few more layouts to share. 

First up a family 'selfie' when we were holidaying in Wales earlier in the year, the cottage had the most amazing countryside around it that the owners informed us was there land and we were welcome to explore, so we went for a wander early in the week and grabbed this photo! 


Next up, I managed to grab this photo of the two of them after the live show, I also included a few of my 'poor' photos in the layout too, just to prove we had seen it!


I rarely get to use pink in layouts but managed on this one with a whole host of hearts!  This one of Mischief 1 and Mischief 2 when we were at Bodnant Gardens.


2 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia and I love all those hearts on the last one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo and layout has a feel of Alice in wonderland...Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete