Saturday, 28 November 2015

SATURDAY MORNING - TURN UP THE MUSIC AND DANCE AND SET GOALS

Morning all, well Saturday greets us a little grey and overcast and most definitely windy here in Yorkshire, what plans have you got for today?  

Us well a Christmas Craft Fayre and some Christmas trees may be in order, as well as pulling together supplies for my Journal Your Christmas - watch this space! 

I have two more layouts to share, the first of my niece when we were away on holiday earlier in the summer. 


Next up a photo taken at Harry Potter world from the Yule Ball - utterly beautiful 

Hope you have a great weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning LOs Virginia.
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely layouts Virginia. Lovely photos too. Your niece is a very pretty young woman. I only ever did one scrapbook for my MIL's 70th Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lay-outs! I like them both but am impressed with the fussy cutting in the last one.
    Have a good weekend,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete