Friday, 20 November 2015

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 47TH OF 2015

Good Morning lovely people - Friday means it's 


Well the World news has been particularly hard and exceptionally sad this last week but I'm still trying to remain focused and positive. 

First up - mass scrapping means lots of layouts.  As part of a UKScrappers team, if we exceed 39 layouts in a month then we have to 'prove' that we've done that many layouts, I have a feeling that I might manage that this month and so I set out the 26 layouts that I've done recently on the stairs as evidence and thought I'd share them with you! 


Next up an Autumn Walk last weekend, we discovered this amazing pile of leaves, I loved the vibrant red.

I also grabbed a family selfie 


And many photos of these two winding each other up - they make me smile! 


The 'wintery' display at the local garden centre also raised a smile.  Although it might not seem so 'cute' if the snow they keep threatening arrives this weekend! 


I also found a new local independent shop selling beer, now I'm currently teetotal but hubby does like a decent tipple every now and again, so I purchased a few for him to try!  I can see this being a new favourite shop for him to visit if I'm honest! 


Last Sunday we had a very lazy morning with a serious lay in!  


And I finally got around to spending the gift voucher Sarah sent me for my birthday - this is what I purchased with the voucher, I love love love the punch!   Expect to see it on layouts shortly! 


And finally said 15 year old arriving home with a homemade lemon meringue pie from DT Food, it was lovely and he did amazingly well bearing in mind this had had to be transported home in his bag! 


The rest of the week is the normal 'work' blur and said 15 year old isn't 100% at the moment but I'm convincing him to head to school as he's got exams coming up and revision a plenty, this morning I've volunteered not only to drop him off, but also pick him up!  He just needs to do the 6.5 hours in the middle.  Fingers and toes crossed he manages it! 

I hope you've had a good week and manage to extract some positive silver linings out of your week, the process of reflecting is a good one and a habit that truly allows you to focus on the good in the world, if you fancy joining in pop a post together, pop back and link up and we shall come and visit.  Don't stress if you don't make it every week, dip in and out as you please, if you just clock the positives mentally I'm sure your life will be more positive and richer for it.

Happy Friday people 


4 comments:

  1. Well this was a jam-packed post. Kudos on the scrapping - very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via Michelle. I join in with Friday Smiles for a dose of positiveness, so I thought I'd put my name down on yours too. I loved reading your post and looking at the photos.
    I love all those scrapbook pages. I used to be an avid scrapper when I lived in the UK, but since 2011 I live in the middle of nowhere in Spain, with no craft stores and high postage costs for internet purchases. I'm finding I'm scrapping less and less. You lay outs look great and very normal. (None of your complicated mixed media stuff I mean).
    See you again next Friday,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a huge number of layouts for one month! I'm lucky if I get one done. I like the way you have displayed your photos this week. Those red leaves are gorgeous. Your lad gets taller every week. Well done him for managing to make a lemon meringue pie, and actually get it home in a fit state to eat! I've just discovered a beer shop like that in Mojacar Pueblo. I didn't know it was there until I took my grandson and his lass up to the village when they were on holiday here recently. Isn't it nice to see some more 'Rockers' this week? Hope you have a very positive week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza on the LOs, what a fabulous display on your staircase.
    Another lovely collection of photos and I love those amazing red leaves.
    Have a super weekend.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete