Monday, 30 November 2015

MONDAY SIGH - WHAT CAN I SAY - PUBLISHED, TIRED AND WALK...

Life just seems so full on at the moment, really and truly blink and it's Friday blink again and it's Monday which means Christmas is hurtling towards me and I'm not at all prepared, added to that that I need to slow the season down to enjoy it and I'm unsure of how I'm going to manage that, thankfully my Journal Your Christmas is right around the corner, so hopefully that will allow me to take stock a little - we shall see!

So I'm sharing layouts at the rate of 2 to 3 a day - you may ask if this is a never ending pile - I shall answer - nope the end is in sight which is worrying as I always have some 'in stock' as it were.  Might have to head off to find me a challenge to get me going again on the scrapbook layout it isn't as if I don't have enough photos to scrap now is it!

So first up a layout of the one and only time I've ever been published, it was in the now defunct Scrapbook Magazine and was organised in its entirety by Jen at Wear Crafts (she is a star).  I obviously had to capture this moment in a scrapbook layout!


Next up the aftermath of a weekend retreat in the Peak District for said 15 year old, we did have to wonder whether he would cope with the 20 day expedition to Lesotho if this is what he was like after a weekend, but we needn't have worried he managed just fine! 


And the two of them stood by a giant tree when we went to Bodnant Gardens, a fabulous day out and a stone's throw from where we were staying!


I hope Monday finds you positive and happy and that your day is kind to you and that the weekend arrives quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Love the LOs Virginia.
    Christmas is speeding towards us far quicker than I would like. There is sop much going on in the family at the moment that I'm not sure I have enough time to get everything done.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Virginia and lovely pictures too. Congratulations on being published and hope you manage to find time for everything you've decided to do. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete