Monday, 16 November 2015

MONDAY ARRIVES

Good morning, well it's been a strange weekend overall, the sad news that we've all had to deal with, the massive outpourings of emotions on social media, it really is a very difficult time.

Thankfully my scrapbooking allowed me some time to reflect and take stock a little bit, so thought I'd share a few more layouts.  Thankfully the scrapbooking is becoming prolific again!  I blame finding some decent colour challenges recently to get me off the starting blocks!

first up a double page spread that I did as part of the Alice trail around Llandudno (I can't believe how many layouts that one day has created!).

These photos were taken in the park



Next up a rather cold day up at Nostell Priory, our first every visit, we had a great day out and can highly recommend!


I hope your Monday greets you kindly!

2 comments:

  1. You are right - odd weekend - hap[py to not be at work and able to spend time with family but awful news though out the world really .
    You pages are fab and i do find creating something very theraputic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs Virginia.
    A very unsettling weekend as the news continued to unfold.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete