Thursday, 26 November 2015

FLY FREE AND BEST OF FRIENDS

Morning lovely people, another couple of layouts from me this morning, this one taken at the Button Tin in my home town, this is based in the original indoor market that has been converted into retail shops, unfortunately it doesn't get the footfall it truly deserves given how beautiful it is! 

I had the chance to spend part of a day there with said 15 year old in the summer, learning how to make vintage flower brooches, we had a fabulous time there, it was like being in a time warp with the vintage music playing, hand sewing and surrounded by the most gorgeous items, Gemma who runs and owns the Button Tin was brilliant, giving us lots of help along the way and helping said 15 year old with his Art Textiles Work!


Next up those two on a walk recently, I think the title sums it up!  I really 'fought' with this layout, it really wasn't doing it for me, not sure why - perhaps the lack of a dark colour was frustrating me, I'm not sure, but I added the hearts and considered this one done, sometimes you just have to walk away from a layout! 


Hope the week is treating you well! 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a grand job with your LOs Virginia. Lovely to see that you are on a scrapping roll again. Love the photos.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of the Button Tin! Precious time spent with your men.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete