Tuesday, 6 October 2015

YOU AND I AND ODD

I'm sure it was blink and miss it Monday yesterday, however it went at a merry old pace which I don't mind, so here I am on Tuesday already.

Two layouts this morning, the first is a selfie shot from earlier in the year, had great fun with these papers (Simple Stories from Jen at Wear Crafts) and using lots of circles, a bit of stitching and a border punch, sometimes the simplest of layouts can be the most effective.  The photo was taken at Harewood during the spring.


Next up said 15 year old on one of the 'Take a Seat' chairs at Chatsworth, it might look awesome but we decided probably wasn't all that comfortable to lay on and get comfy as it were, hence the 'odd' title!


Hope you have a happy Tuesday and hope it goes just as quick as Monday.

2 comments:

  1. lovely pages, especially like the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love seeing all your fabulous photos. More lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete