Sunday, 4 October 2015

STARS AND FRAME

Well continuing the theme of sharing more layouts (I've done another 29 this weekend and the night isn't over yet)

Here is one of my sister (on the left) and our friend Amy at a Charity ball earlier in the year. 

This layout is completely made up of off cuts from a mini book I made using a kit from Jen at Wear Crafts, I honestly didn't know if I'd manage to get any more out of the kit, but just shows you what great value it was as here is another layout using the elements left over


This layout is the view from the Grotto at Chatsworth - out over the pool.  The hearts have once again been made using the remnants of the same kit mentioned in the layout above!


I actually really enjoyed working with pink for a change as well, hope you lovely people have had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia and the photos are super. I especially love the photo looking over the pool.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete