Friday, 23 October 2015

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY - 43RD OF 2015

Morning all tis Friday and I'm preparing this in advance, so no idea what this post will actually look like if I'm honest.


We are escaping this week for a break and will be back home today, we are heading up to the Durham area of the country, so hoping for a good week weather wise, to enjoy some Autumn sunshine and colours if at all possible.

Some time for just us, to take a break and breath a little, we seem to have been running full tilt for quite some time now if I'm brutally honest.  We also thought we'd make the most of it whilst said 15 year old is away as well.

In case I don't get chance to pop back into this post and add to it as the week progresses then I'll prime Mr Linky in advance, although there really is only me and Kate doing this these days - hey ho!

If you do fancy joining in then pop a post together and come back and link up so we can come and visit.


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful break Virginia. I can understand the 'full tilt' feeling as that is how it has been here for the last few weeks (staff mid-year reviews etc.). Hope the weather has been kind.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lovely time away Virginia. The Autumn colours are so beautiful, so let's hope the sun shines for you. Kate x

    ReplyDelete