Thursday, 15 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 9 AND 10 - MEMORIES CAPTURED AND FUN

Morning lovely people on with the counterfeit kit this morning. 

I really liked the composition on this one, I love a decent border on a layout and the mix of relatively traditional style prints together really seemed to work. 

I've bought myself a leaf punch recently so it seemed a prime layout to us it.  The photo is of a sculpture that we saw at Chatsworth this year.  It is a Bonsai that would appear to have been sprayed gold.  I quite liked it but I think I prefer the living kind if you know what I mean.


And then one of me and said 15 year old heading up to the sensory garden.  We were just wandering along, when we stopped suddenly because we realised hubby was photo taking - we did ask him for a bit of notice next time! 


I've still got more layouts from my kit to share, happy Thursday everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia. I love the combo of papers that you have used on the first one - they work so well with the photo subject.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - I really like the delicate florals you used. They're the perfect touch for your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, I especially like the combination of scattered leaves with the damask paper on that first one.

    ReplyDelete