Monday, 12 October 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 3 AND 4 - SMILE AND PURE HAPPINESS

So my next two layouts on the Counterfeit Kit this month, first up this one of me and said 15 year old taken sat on the Grand Cascade at Chatsworth (as it was dry).  I enjoyed playing with the heavy mix of flowered papers in my kit, something that I don't often get to play with.

Adding a little washi tape, some stitching and some raised foam hearts it was job done. 


On this second layout I used the 'offcut' from the hexagon die cut, on top of a plain piece of cardstock.  I rounded the corners on my photo and matted onto grey paper.  

The photo was taken by said 15 year old from a high view point looking down at me and his Dad as we wandered around the Beyond Limits sculptures. 


I'll be sharing more layouts over coming days - hope you have a Happy Monday everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Great LOs Virginia - love the way you have used that flowery PP.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green hearts really pop out on that first one and what a lovely photo on the second. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cool place to visit and great to see photos of you and your hubby from said son :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your added stitched accents - I'm a sucker for stitching! Happy faces on your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's two nice pages with outdoor photos, you are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always so good at capturing your days out on pages! Really lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete